Lecture Notes, Artifical Intelligence, CS475
1. What is AI?
2. Evaluation, The Turing Test, Should We Model Human Performance? (html)
3. Introduction to Knowledge Representation and State-Space Search (html)
4. Russell and Norvigs' Slides for Chapter 3 (ps)
5. Search; Includes introduction to Lisp (text).
6. Heuristic search (text).
7. Russell and Norvigs' slides about constraint satisfaction (ps).
8. Knowledge representation and reasoning
9. Resolution Theorem Proving (postscript generated from dvi)
10. Representation: Issues and Practice
11. Logical Reasoning Systems
12. Planning (Russell and Norvigs' Chapter 11 slides in pdf).
13. Topics in Machine Learning