Quiz 3 (CS1573)
- Draw a finite state automaton that accepts the
language described by the regular expression (a|b)*b
- Discuss one reason why understanding a computer programming
language is easier than understanding a natural (human) language such as English.
- Given the sentence "I walked slowly", the lexicon "Pronoun -> I",
"Adverb -> slowly" and "V-> Walked", draw a parse tree to show which of the following two
grammars generates the sentence.
- "S -> Pronoun VP" and "VP -> V Adverb"
- "S -> Pronoun V"
- Why would you want to do parsing?