Screenshots and rules are listed at the bottom of the page!
NEW (4/16/05) Version 1.4.5
- Changed the time indicator to instead show how many cards are left in
the current deck.
- Fixed a typo in the help file's scoring table
- Updated screenshots
Get the zip, extract anywhere on your
device and run. No installer necessary.
Version 1.4.5 is distributed as cab files. Copy to your device and click to
Version 1.3 - Old version
- Added a help file to explain rules and scoring
- Fixed the incredible growing button problem on VGA devices by adding a
new toolbar resource with high-res images
- Fixed the inadvertent breaking of landscape awareness
- Added version information to about box
This version is now distributed as cab files for WM2003 and PPC2002 devices.
Download the appropriate installer below.
I'll add new screenshots later.
- Added a bonus for getting a 2 card blackjack
- Made a build for PocketPC 2002. Let me know if it works, I don't have a
- Added a bonus card to any pile of cards
- Updated scoring
- Moved the storing of the high score list (you'll lose your high score -
- Still no cab or installer. I'll get around to that soon.
I think the storage of the high score should be stable now. I don't intend to
keep a high score table anymore.
See the updated scoring rules below
- Supports switching to Landscape on the fly (see screenshot below)
- Added "New Game" Button to toolbar
- Fixed bug that made switching to today screen while running impossible
(also now works with task managers)
- Updated Scoring Rules (see below)
- Hi Res Aware! Runs in VGA mode or in QVGA mode.
- Can use older card faces from Pocket PC's with WM2003 or before
- To start a game go to File->New or click the button in the menu bar
- Try to place the card from the next card pile onto one of the 5 piles on
the board to make 21 points
- When there are no moves left, the game is over.
- Records the highest score.
- 21 points for a blackjack
- Value of the hand for a "5 Card Charlie"
- 35 points for a natural (2 card) blackjack
- 45 point bonus for clearing the board
- 60 point bonus for going through the entire deck
This randomly appearing card clears the entire pile you click on
(c) 2005 Jonathan Misurda