M. Hasanzadeh-Mofrad(محمد حسن زاده مفرد)
PhD student, University of Pittsburgh
210 South Bouquet Street, Office 6150
University of Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh, PA 15260
mohammad.hmofrad (at) pitt (dot) edu
I'm a PhD student with the Department of Computer Science at the University of Pittsburgh, as of August 2015.
My research interests lie in distributed systems (such as Grid, cloud computing and Hadoop), machine learning (e.g. support vector machine), reinforcement learning (e.g. learning automata) and evolutionary computation (e.g. particle swarm optimization).
My work experience includes integrating telecommunication systems and software.
- April 25, 2017: Our paper got accepted to IEEE CLOUD 2017. new
- March 24, 2017: Our paper won the graduate research award (1st place) at the PITT CS Day 2017.
- March 24, 2017: Our poster won the graduate poster award (1st place) at the PITT CS Day 2017.
- December 22, 2016: Our paper got accepted to WACV 2017.
- May 5, 2016: I passed the preliminary exam.